Lifetime’s highly successful referral scheme has resulted in another cash boost for Barnsley Hospice.
The hospice’s corporate fundraiser Simon Atkinson was a welcome visitor to Lifetime House on Tuesday morning to receive a cheque for £198.02 from our director William Bottomley (pictured below).
- The foundation of our financial management business has always been the relationships we have had with our clients and Lifetime has been built upon their loyalty and the level of service we have been able to provide. We have grown and continue to do so through the recommendations and referrals we receive from them, this has helped us to remain profitable and so able to improve our services to all our clients.
- If you are happy with the service you have received from Lifetime and know of family, friends or colleagues you feel could benefit from this service then we have found a way that will also benefit your local community.
- For all introduced clients to Lifetime, we will donate, on your behalf, 10% of any initial fees generated on new transactions completed with these clients, to your local hospice.
Lifetime is committed to delivering a great financial planning service to our clients.
Making their journey with us a truly great experience is paramount.
So it is lovely to be included as one of the top 100 Financial Advisers 2019, according to ftadviser.com
Everyone at Lifetime can be proud of this latest recognition – and we are determined to carry on our great work and continue to put our clients and their goals and objectives at the very heart of all that we do.
Lifetime trainee financial planner Joseph Dickinson is celebrating exam success.
On Tuesday morning Joseph (pictured below) passed the R01 financial services, regulation and ethics exam.
Many congratulations Joseph!
Financial planning is an ongoing process that helps you make sensible decisions about
money, so that you achieve your goals in life.
It is about getting organised. It is far better to be in control of your finances rather than letting those finances control you.
Many people find their finances confusing, aren’t sure where they are headed, or would like a little more guidance on how to manage their money. They wonder when they can retire, how their family would cope if they were unable to work, or whether they can afford to make their aims for the future come to life.
Only by having a purpose-built, fluid plan in place will you be able to know and understand your current financial position, have the necessary signposts in place to chart your way, and take the necessary steps to attain your goal.
In other words, a sound financial plan is a road map to your objectives.
How times have changed!
The responsibility of managing your finances, and that of your family, has never been more onerous than at this present time!
In years gone by the majority of companies offered pension schemes that were fully managed by Trustees. If you were a member of one of those schemes then you had virtually no decisions to make.
These days many people are members of different types of schemes that require decisions to be made and choices to be understood. It is Lifetime’s opinion that few members are qualified to make the correct
decisions and need help and guidance.
The pension world has become a very complex place and we are here to help you make the right decisions, by getting you to fully understand your financial position.
Recent pension and tax legislation has given the public much more flexibility and choice. But that brings with it so much responsibility! At the time you are about to make key decisions do you fully understand all that legislation, the various options and the in-depth tax detail required to make the right choice for you and your circumstances?
When can I retire?
Quite often it can be hard to imagine life in retirement. It is even trickier figuring out how to achieve it.
You have a limited time to plan for your future and so you need to make sure that you make the right decisions during your working life.
Have you been asking yourself?
- When can I retire?
- How much do I need?
- How do I manage my investments in the most tax-efficient way?
- Is consolidating my pensions right for me, and how do I do it?
- Who can help me?
They are big questions! Questions that you can answer if you fully understand your financial picture.
Pensions and tax planning can be complex, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We can help you make informed decisions to set you up well for your future.
Lifetimer Danny North is one very delighted young man!
Danny (pictured below) has been studying hard in the last few months – and that work has paid off with a terrific exam success.
Danny has passed his RO5 (Financial Protection) paper. Well done Danny! Many congratulations!
Lifetime is seeking fresh inspiration in the form of a new member of our communications team.
Based at our Barnsley headquarters, we want someone with individual flair, allied with a tremendous team ethos, who has a love of words and the ability and imagination to communicate our message to current and potential clients.
The full-time role may be attractive to a young person who has just left college having completed their A levels.
We are looking for a person with:
- Strong, creative writing, editing and proofreading skills. Can you spot a spelling mistake that others miss?
- A level English or above (preferable but not essential)
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility, someone who is enthusiastic to new ideas and approaches
- Solid typing skills, together with knowledge of both Microsoft Word and Word Press
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- A desire to go the extra mile
What will you be doing?
- Creating engaging content for Lifetime’s range of social media platforms
- Interacting on social media accounts to deliver the Lifetime message
- Producing well-written articles for our website, keeping the site lively, fresh and interesting
- Teaming up with your communication colleagues to keep Lifetime’s loyal clients up to date with key information
- Joining regular meetings to develop innovative new ideas that will benefit the company and our customers
Remuneration is negotiable for the right person.
Can you add value to a dynamic, high performing financial management company? If so then please email email@example.com with your reasons why – and please remember to attach your cv.
Trainee financial planner Miles Myers (pictured below) is a delighted young man this week – after passing the RO4 finance exam.
The RO4 exam focuses on pensions and retirement planning, and forms a part of the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning which Lifetimer Miles is successfully powering towards.
He was rewarded for all his study work with an exam pass on Tuesday.
Many congratulations Miles! Onwards and upwards!
A proper financial plan – a life plan – is something that we all should look to put in place.
At Lifetime our financial planners act as a guide, coach, mentor, friend and confidant to their clients.
Many people come to us looking for help with a specific issue, yet they soon come to realise that we can help them change their life through thorough financial planning.
The most important conversations that we will have with you won’t be about investment strategies or pension products. They will be about you, the people who matter to you, what your hopes and ambitions are for your future, what is really important to you, and what you really want to achieve in life.
We will also be able to help you to test out the different possibilities. Could you afford to work part time? Should you move to a larger house? Can you afford to retire earlier? A financial plan can help you to answer all of these questions. It will also allow you to see what could happen if things don’t go quite to plan. Knowing that you would still be okay if there is a financial crisis or if you suffer from illness or injury can give you great peace of mind.
We deliver life-changing financial modelling for clients through our professional and dedicated team, creating life-long and trusted partnerships.
We take the time to get to know our clients, to consider their whole situation, their current lifestyle needs, and what they want from their lives in the future.
We want to play our part in educating people on the importance of financial planning.
Opening minds to a lifetime of possibilities.