Lifetime is seeking fresh inspiration in the form of a new telephone appointment maker.
We want someone with a warm, welcoming personality who wants to progress and thrive with a dynamic, forward-thinking financial management company.
Working hours (Monday to Friday) would consist of: 9am to 5pm (three days) and 11am to 7pm (two days). The arrangement of the days can be agreed upon.
Financial experience is not essential but we are looking for someone who is confident and considerate on the telephone, can work in tandem with our financial planners and who can add value to a high performing department.
Excellent communication is a cornerstone of our business and for this role we would look for a person with:
• Telephone experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Adaptability and flexibility, someone who is enthusiastic to new ideas and approaches
• Solid typing, note-taking and appointment making skills (training on our systems, including Intelligent Office and Outlook, will be provided)
• Empathy, understanding and rapport
• A desire to go the extra mile
Remuneration is negotiable for the right person.
If you are ‘the one’ for us, then please telephone Lucie Haxby on 01226 208600. Only by initially expressing your interest to Lucie by telephone will your application be considered. Lifetime is looking to fill this position as soon as possible.