Lifetime is seeking fresh inspiration in the form of a new member of our communications team.
Based at our Barnsley headquarters, we want someone with individual flair, allied with a tremendous team ethos, who has a love of words and the ability and imagination to communicate our message to current and potential clients.
The full-time role may be attractive to a young person who has just left college having completed their A levels.
We are looking for a person with:
- Strong, creative writing, editing and proofreading skills. Can you spot a spelling mistake that others miss?
- A level English or above (preferable but not essential)
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility, someone who is enthusiastic to new ideas and approaches
- Solid typing skills, together with knowledge of both Microsoft Word and Word Press
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- A desire to go the extra mile
What will you be doing?
- Creating engaging content for Lifetime’s range of social media platforms
- Interacting on social media accounts to deliver the Lifetime message
- Producing well-written articles for our website, keeping the site lively, fresh and interesting
- Teaming up with your communication colleagues to keep Lifetime’s loyal clients up to date with key information
- Joining regular meetings to develop innovative new ideas that will benefit the company and our customers
Remuneration is negotiable for the right person.
Can you add value to a dynamic, high performing financial management company? If so then please email email@example.com with your reasons why – and please remember to attach your cv.